Studio Ready Solo Mint Cleansing Cloth
Meet at his place instead™
Solo is portable and discreet, purifying and hydrating, to cleanse skin when fresh water is unavailable.
This large cloth is saturated with deionized waters and essential oils that soften skin and remove dirt, bacteria and sweat on the go. Safe for your most sensitive areas.
Free of soaps, phthalatas, parabens, and artificial colors or fragrance.
Five star reviews
Scroll down for more reviews
Solo is fantastic! It smells wonderful and feels even better. You don't get the dry skin effect that can happen with soap and other products out there. You keep the packet with you, use it in a few swipes and you are good to go and feeling fucking fresh. Keep it up, Studio Ready! - Dominic
One box includes:
(30) thirty carefully woven mint cloths individually wrapped in jet black foil sachets easy to carry in your back pocket.
Solo is here.
Take Solo with you to maintain all day freshness with this carefully woven mint cloth designed for men.
Natural deodorizers are paired with Japanese peppermint and Japanese green tea to clean, cool and tighten the skin on your lower region- and to remove all traces of unwanted odour without disturbing your natural scent.
Wheat protein and marine minerals containing geranium, zinc and calcium ensure a healthy, youthful and hydrated complexion.
- Get studio ready in one second
- Softens skin while removing dirt, bacteria and sweat
- Portable and discreet
- Useful when fresh water is unavailable
- Imparts a tighter and healthier appearance
- Doesn't feel, taste or smell like soap
- Gently cools, calms and tightens the skin around your anus
- Regular use may prevent blemishes
- Reduces irritation and helps repair broken skin
- Designed for your entire lower region. Front and back
Solo is your backup plan.
Portable and discreet, purifying and hydrating, to cleanse skin when fresh water in unavailable.
Where it is manufactured?
Solo is manufactured in the United States in FDA compliant facilities.
What are the key ingredients?
Our formulation distilled from winterbloom, Niponese green tea and Japanese peppermint. Oils of tamarind and grapefruit are paired with hydrating botanicals for a uniquely nourishing and moisturizing experience.
Medical professionals may at times recommend the ingredients used in Solo to people who want to reduce the appearance of hemorrhoids.
How often do I use it?
Whenever you want to be studio ready.
How it works
Unfold and wipe desired areas as needed.
Studio Ready Solo Mint Cleansing Cloth Ingredients
This formula is distilled from winterbloom, Niponese green tea and Japanese peppermint. Oils of tamarind and grapefruit are paired with hydrating botanicals for a nourishing and moisturizing experience.
Ingredients: deionized water, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, glycerin, tamarindus indica seed extract (tamarind), cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, camellia sinensis (Japanese green tea) leaf extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract (chamomile), hydrolyzed wheat protein, saccharomyces silicon, magnesium, copper, iron and zinc ferment (biomin), grapefruit seed extract (citrus grandis), allantoin, polysorbate 20, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol and mentha arvensis (Japanese peppermint) oil.
For external use only. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Cruelty-free. Not tested on animals. Use only once. Do not flush.
- Purified Water (Deionized)
- Tamarindus Indica Seed Extract (Derived from Tamarind)
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Japanese Green Tea)
- Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract (Cucumber)
- Iron and Zinc Ferment (Biomin)
- Citrus Grandis Seed Extract (Grapefruit)
- Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil (Japanese Peppermint)
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein (Derived from Wheat)
- Organic Matricaria Recutita (Derived from German Chamomile)
- Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Organic Aloe)
- Magnesium (Mineral)
- Copper (Mineral)
- Glycerin (Derived from Vegetables)
- Saccharomyces Silicon (Yeast)
- Allantoin (USP Grade)
- Polysorbate 20 (Found in Coconuts)
- Phenoxyethanol (Found in Green Tea)
- Caprylyl Glycol (Plant Derived)