Remote work for this position is an option for the remainder of 2021 and potentially into 2022.
Location: Main Office in Wynwood, Miami, FL.
Studio Ready is a fast-growing gay-owned sexual wellness brand founded in 2017 that develops and formulates wellness products primarily for gay men.
The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for implementing customer acquisition strategies online through email and social media.
Reporting to Creative Director and Marketing Manager.
Campaigns: Develops and plans online activations. Supports creative teams with: email builds, landing pages, package design and more. Activates all retailer marketing programmes with channel partners (retail, wholesale, online).
New products: Creates marketing plans for new market entry and new products in order to generate awareness and drive interest.
Experiences: Ensures our marketing strategy is inclusive of all communities across race, ethnicity, and gender.
Ensures consistent and effective communication at customer touch points to deliver a seamless customer experience.
Assists with community management for all brand assets. Identifies market-specific customer insights to inform regional and global strategy.
Communication: Supports digital ambassador strategy by identifying potential partners and developing relationships.
Analytics: Assesses the effectiveness of each marketing campaign
Design. Must have a creative eye for managing design projects.
Experience with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop is a plus.
Works with Operations Manager to oversee production of all printed assets and ensure timely delivery.
KEY CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- 3-5 years experience in a marketing role.
- Experience with digital marketing is a must.
- Experience with beauty and CPG brands is a plus.
- Experience with startups is a plus.
- Excellent business acumen and ability to prioritize and use insights to define and adapt marketing investments.
- Record of building strong relationships and creating effective communication.
- Creative thinking and ability to adapt to new challenges.
- Comfort with ambiguity and change.
- Comfort with adult themes related to sexual wellness.
- College degree is not required.
- Proximity to Miami, FL is a plus.
- Salary is competitive and based on experience. This is a contract position with potential for growth.
- Apply with a summary of experience and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org