- RrickyVerified ReviewerReviewingSkating in the Desert Eau de ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starssmells great
Awkward description but hear me out. This fragrance smells great. It reminds me of sex by a fire in a dessert; overly heated, overly saturated with the sweetness of intimacy. u smell the wood burning and the dirt that’s under u, u smell ur lover’s scent. it’s not a wet scent however, it’s a dry, hot fragrance. u smell a moment in time that’s seared into your life by the heat of the sun and the passion of making love.
- JJasonReviewingSkating in the Desert Eau de ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsMy husband loves it
It smells great and have been wearing it the last several days. I’ve received a lot of compliments, and my husband even thought I’d been with another man ;)
- JJonathanVerified ReviewerReviewingSkating in the Desert Spray DeodorantI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsProbably my new favorite Studio Ready deodorant
I was stocking up on the Leather Deodorant, my favorite of the Studio Ready catalog, and I noticed a new scent had been launched. I figured I’d give it a try, though it’s always a gamble for me ordering a deodorant or a cologne online and not knowing if I would like the smell. It’s been a hit or miss in the past — I didn’t care for the Rose and Sandalwood deodorants — but this one’s an absolute winner in my book! It smells amazing and lasts for quite some time, and I can’t stop sniffing my own pits when I have it on. I definitely recommend it and I look forward to finding out if the Eau De Parfum is as delightful.
- DDarrylReviewingSkating in the Desert Eau de ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsAmazing
I’ve already gotten a few compliments today at work with only one or two tiny spritzes of it. I like that it’s still on the sweeter side, even though it has a heavier profile than I’d usually go for. I’ll be sure to want a larger bottle of it.
- JDJoseph D.Verified BuyerReviewingSkating in the Desert Eau de ParfumRated 3 out of 5 starsWell composed but lacking the sensuality found in the other product fragrances
This is a decent fragrance and worth getting if you want to stand-out from the mainstream masses.
I found it to be a little more effervescent than sensual. It is bright with some wonderful vanilla dry-down and lasts for days without being extremely cloying.
I’m so in love with the Sandalwood scent in the body wash, oils, and other products which has a sexy, sensual, get close to me vibe and I guess was looking for that.
I think Studio Ready products are high quality, unique, and edgy. If they ever do a Sandalwood perfume I’m in.
- KKeenenReviewingSkating in the Desert Eau de ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsSmells AMAZINN.
Smells really good! I dabbed it on and I smelled it throughout the rest of the day! Definitely worth the buy!
- AGArt G.Verified ReviewerReviewingSkating in the Desert Eau de ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsDelicious smell
Wow, I was surprised how great this smelled on me. Musky and a little sweet.
- KKieranVerified ReviewerReviewingSkating in the Desert Eau de ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsEau De Parfum ~ Skating in the Desert
Smell is rejuvenating and relaxing! Much like thanksgiving and cinnamon warmth pine tree warm baked cookies and delicious apple cider. The notes are bright, cheerful, sleek and powerful. I imagine Colors: are violet, maroon, emerald, and indigo. Subtle and Kind, the overall experience is very sharp, special, and exceptionally lovely.
I would recommend! Those who enjoy this warm vibrant comforting aroma, its very nice and elegant taste. Absolutely recommend. 5 Stars